12' X 12' spaces are available for vendors to display and sell their work at the Spruce Pine BBQ & Bluegrass Festival.
Friday, July 19, 2019 — Setup begins at 8 am; booths should be open for business from 4pm until 8:30pm. Vendors must have their booth setup completed and all vehicles removed by 3:30 pm Friday afternoon.
Saturday, July 20, 2019 — Booths should be open for business from 10:00am until 8:30pm. Vendors may not start breaking down until after 8:30pm.
Initial registration with application fee must be by mail.
Stricter guidelines for Vendors will be in effect this year from the Mitchell County Inspections Department. Any canopy 16 feet or larger in any dimension is subject to a building permit.
There must be 20 feet between each 16 foot or larger tent unless they are lined up end to end and secured together. Fabric canopies of any size must be manufactured with fire retardant materials, and must have a fire retardant label permanently affixed. If your canopy is 16' or larger, please call the Mitchell County Inspections Department at 828-688-4771 or email Tommy Winchester, Building Inspector, at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Guidelines for Non-Food Vendors
- Corporate sponsors at the $500 level or higher promoting their goods or services will be granted vendor space for this purpose. Please see the Sponsorships page and the Non-Food Vendor Application for details.
- Vendors shall not vend any goods or services other than those described in the application at and
during the Event without the Host’s written consent.
- Preference will be given to those selling handmade goods made by the vendor. No craft kits.
- SP BBQ
& Bluegrass Vendor Committee reserves the right to censor goods sold by vendors.
will furnish their own tent.
- See the application for vendor fees and rules.
- Vendor's vending station shall be clean and orderly, and
comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Vendor's tent shall be securely tethered with 30# weights or stakes on each corner to prevent wind damage. No stakes are allowed in any paved areas of the festival venue.
staff may announce the availability of the goods to be vended only while they
are within the confines of the vendor’s location.
staff shall be clothed and groomed in a clean, neat fashion and shall conduct themselves
in an orderly fashion.
- No loud
music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by the vendor or their staff at
the festival location.
Additional details are available on the Application Form.