top of page
- Corporate sponsors at the $500 level or higher promoting their goods or services will be granted vendor space for this purpose. Please see the Sponsorships page and the Non-Food Vendor Application for details.
- Vendors shall not vend any goods or services other than those described in the application at and during the Event without the Host’s written consent.
- Preference will be given to those selling handmade goods made by the vendor. No craft kits.
- SP BBQ & Bluegrass Vendor Committee reserves the right to censor goods sold by vendors.
- Vendors will furnish their own tent.
- See the application for vendor fees and rules.
- Vendor's vending station shall be clean and orderly, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Vendor's tent shall be securely tethered with 30# weights or stakes on each corner to prevent wind damage. No stakes are allowed in any paved areas of the festival venue.
- Vendor’s staff may announce the availability of the goods to be vended only while they are within the confines of the vendor’s location.
- Vendor’s staff shall be clothed and groomed in a clean, neat fashion and shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
- No loud music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by the vendor or their staff at the festival location.
bottom of page